Family Medicine Physician – Beijing, China
Experience life in one of the world's most exciting cities! China is the world's most populous country and as wealthier Chinese, and the ever expanding expat population seek improved healthcare services, our client is growing significantly over the next few years to meet this demand. You will be joining an established clinic in a private healthcare company that was established 20 years ago. If you are an adventurous doctor, seeking a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch.
- JCI-accredited hospital
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- All support team in the hospital from junior doctors to reception staff speak English
- Working in satellite clinic with opportunity for great work/life balance
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary package
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependants
- Relocation services including flights, accommodation in China on arrival, employment pass, etc.
What are we looking for?
- MRCGP qualified or equivalent
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL ALONG WITH CHINESE (all dialects considered, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be a complex and time-consuming process. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we've helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008. We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email email@example.com