An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, friendly surgery in North Leeds! We are reorganising and would like you to become part of our inclusive clinical team. We have a great reputation for offering quality care to a diverse patient population of 20,800. Working within an experienced team you will be able to choose a role which suits you.
- Well defined tiered career progression plan;
- Flexible sessions from 13 to 15 patients plus 3 triage bookable, when needed;
- One doctor does visits;
- No weekend work;
- Organised, well-structured training practice;
- Personal development through external and internal coaching to further enhance your career;
- Flexibility to support work/ life balance.
- Salary circa £8,500 to £11,000 per session depending on level of responsibility and experience;
- Indemnity fees paid;
- Named mentor;
- 7 weeks leave as standard with ability to negotiate;
- NHS Pension.
You can talk to us in confidence by calling our Practice Manager, Jordan Huggins, on 0113 218 5794 or emailing via the apply button.
Closing date for applications - Sunday 21st April 2019.