A new opportunity has arisen for you to practice as a Salaried GP for a friendly high-performing surgery in Leeds working across two sites. The practice has a great reputation for being forward-thinking and offering high quality care to their diverse patient population. You will be working with a team of experienced GPs which means that you will be very well supported. This surgery offers you a great work life balance where we value and respect your personal time and where no weekend/out of ours work is required.
Our Practice covers a diverse, large area of North Leeds from Harehills to Shadwell, with a patient population of 20,800. The Practice has two sites, one in Harehills and the other in Moortown. We have seven partners including one nurse practitioner partner, seven salaried Doctors, six Practice nurses and three Health Care Assistants. The Clinicians are ably supported by a Management and Administration Team consisting of a Practice Manager, Operations Manager, Reception Manager, Referrals team and the Reception Staff who all work over both sites.
- Salaried GPs may be considered for partnership within 2 years;
- Several sessions available (flexible session times with a maximum of 18 patients – NO Extras);
- Superb QOF score consistently in the high 90s, so you are working with a surgery that has a reputation for consistent high achievement;
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured practice (including organised admin and management team);
- Personal development through external and internal coaching in order to further enhance your career;
- Outstanding support team with a highly skilled Nurse Practitioner and 5 experienced Nurses which means that you will have more time to focus on clinical work and achieve professional satisfaction.
- Salary circa £75,083 (pro rata) + Indemnity fees paid in addition
- 7 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this post you can talk to us in confidence by calling our Practice Manager, Jordan Huggins, on 0113 218 5794 or via the apply click button.
Also please download the job description attached for further information.
Closing date for applications 24th March 2019 with interviews the beginning of April.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly