Salaried GP/Partner required.
Due to retirement, we are looking for an enthusiastic and caring GP to join our friendly team providing high quality care and services. We believe we have the resilience and size to allow our GPs to develop their skills and interests – clinical, managerial and teaching – and, most importantly, to offer flexibility of sessions around our business needs as finding the person to fit happily in our team is crucial to us.
Supportive training and teaching Practice in suburban setting with good local schools and transport links to London with:
- 18,000 patients
- 11 partners
- Extended Primary Health Care Team with established nursing team and clinical pharmacists
- Learning organisation with an in-house education programme
- GP Registrar of the Year Award
- Good CQC Inspection and outstanding re Mental Health
- Consistently high QoF achievers
- Purple Star Accreditation
- MASTA travel clinic
- Longstanding, active Patient Participation Group
- In-house 100-hour pharmacy
- Spacious, purpose built, practice owned premises which have recently undergone an extensive NHS Primary Care Transformation building project
- Excellent management support. RCGP Faculty Practice Team and Manager Awards
- Extended hours on Saturday mornings
- Effective engagement with national initiatives including GPFV and Primary Care Networks, and with Herts Valleys CCG.
CV & covering letter to Mrs SEA Gower FRCGP (Hon), Managing Partner, Bennetts End Surgery, Gatecroft, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9LY or via the apply click button.
Informal visits encouraged before application.
Closing date: 30 March 2019
Apply for Salaried GP/Partner required.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly