Consultants in Palliative Medicine
Consultants in Palliative Medicine within Eastern Region
Want to make your mark in Palliative Care? Time to move to Suffolk!
- Be at the forefront of designing and implementing new services
- An unprecedented time of investment and service development in the area
- CQC rated ‘outstanding’ hospice
- Beautiful Suffolk and Norfolk coast
- Supportive and ‘down to earth’ medical team
- Opportunity for education/audit/research lead roles
A range of substantive posts are available covering St Elizabeth Hospice (inpatient/community services) Ipswich Hospital or James Paget University Hospital. Locums will be considered.
Applicants must be on the Specialist Register for Palliative Medicine of
the General Medical Council, or have completed a training programme
leading to the CCT in Palliative Medicine (or be within 6 months of
completion of a Specialty Registrar Training Programme in Palliative
Medicine at interview).
To apply please complete the application via the apply button.
Closing Date: 10 March 2019
Interview Date: 18 March 2019
To have an informal chat or to arrange a visit, please contact Drs. Kelvin Bengtson, Alison Blaken or Sam King on 01473 707006.