Consultant Psychiatrist (General Adult) – North Island, New Zealand – Stunning coastal location
It’s the laidback lifestyle that people think about when they think of New Zealand and the location is one of NZ’s best kept secrets. Beaches, welcoming community, off the beaten track, ideal for those who love surfing and the outdoors life.
We’re seeking an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist (General Adult) to be based in Gisborne in the Tairawhiti region on the East Cape of the North Island.
- Start in 2019 and enjoy relaxed coastal living and a vibrant local community
- Ideally, this is a permanent appointment
- 12 months (minimum) may be considered
- Solid, up to date working knowledge of general adult psychiatry
- An interest in closing the gap in health inequalities would be welcome
- Be part of a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Beautiful natural surroundings and marine life – white sandy beaches, native forest & birds, dolphins, whales
You will have broad experience and skills across General Adult Psychiatry which includes working in both community and inpatient settings.
You will also have a sound understanding of contemporary models of care; proven leadership skills and experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment; as well as a commitment and willingness to be involved in service development and quality improvement projects.
What’s on offer?
- Total package range NZ$180,000 to $280,000 p.a., depending on experience
- Base salary from NZ$161,304 to $240,000 p.a. (approx £84,000 to £125,000 p.a.)
- NZ$16,000 Continuing Medical Education Allowance p.a.
- Plus 10 days CME leave pa
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Relocation assistance
To find out more, or to apply, contact Caroline O'Hagan on +64 (0)22 521 4705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Consultant Psychiatrist (General Adult) – North Island, New Zealand – Stunning coastal location
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly