GP – Canberra, Australia – AU$40,000 relocation assistance
Located in the fast-growing Canberra suburb is a well-planned suburb that offers a wide range of convenient amenities all within easy reach.
At this centre you will practice in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment where healthcare professionals (Specialists, Allied Health, Radiology, Pathology and more) work together to deliver seamless, coordinated care to patients.
Tailor your percentage of billings, choose between short or long-term contracts, and shape your practicing hours to fit your lifestyle. The flexibility is all yours. Supported by our team and the best facilities, you can focus on your patients – we’ll take care of the practice.
- Financially rewarding: Market-leading percentage of billings on offer. Care for a growing community including nearby retirement village residents.
- State-of-the-art medical centre: Brand new, purpose-built facility to help you deliver greater patient experience.
- Better care: Collaborate with experts in Pathology, Radiology, Allied Health and more.
- Attractive patient proposition: Strong bulk billing offering including extended hours attract a diverse range of patients.
- Continuous growth: We have a strong focus on clinical education and standards. You’ll have access to our accredited Training Institute to gain CPD points through our extensive clinical educational series.
- Clinical autonomy: Maintain full clinical independence. Our organization is today led by doctors, for doctors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- FRACGP, FACRRM, MRCGP CCT, FRNZCGP, MICGP
To find out more, or to apply, contact Sarah Spencer on +44 (0)131 240 5277 or email email@example.com
Apply for GP – Canberra, Australia – AU$40,000 relocation assistance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly