Join a team
who cares about excellence
BHB ensures the highest in quality health care through service excellence, education and leadership. We seek qualified, highly motivated, and experienced professionals to work in a supportive but demanding environment. With Bermuda’s 64,000 populations, the successful applicants for the posts we are currently recruiting for various roles. Physicians will be involved in all aspects of care for the patients; this will include both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities as well as liaising with overseas physicians to de-termine local arrangements and continuing care for clients returning from overseas care.
Current registration with Medical Council in relevant jurisdiction and eligible to register with Bermuda Medical Council is mandatory.
CONSULTANT ACUTE CARE GERIATRCIAN - Full Time: Qualifications &/ Registration required:
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- GMC Specialist Registration and training in Geriatric Medicine
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, 4 of which should be exposure to Geriatric Services
- Current registration with Medical Council in relevant jurisdiction
- Eligible to register with Bermuda Medical Council
HOSPITALISTS - Full Time & LOCUMS: Qualifications &/ Registration required:
- Awarded degree of MD, DO, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB, BS) recognized internal medicine residency (3 years minimum)
- Board certification or the equivalent in acute Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Valid Bermuda Medical Council license to practice as a Specialist in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Minimum of two (2) years in experience in hospital medicine post board certification or the equivalent
- Maintain membership with an internationally recognized professional body in adult Internal medicine or Family Medicine
- Fulfils Continuing Medical Education requirements and maintains certification in ACLS and PALS where applicable
- Maintain membership with an internationally renowned professional body in internal medicine and or its subspecialties
- Participate in 8 hour and 12 hour shifts, as per schedule. Participate in night duty, as per schedule
COMPENSATION: We have a competitive base salary, compensation towards relocation.Comprehensive health plan, 30 days paid vacation leave per annum and 5 days paid study leave per annum and Malpractice coverage.
Bermuda offers a wide variety of year round outdoor activities including several golf courses, tennis clubs and yacht clubs and other water sports including deep sea fishing and diving on our beautiful reefs. The Island enjoys a multicultural society with a high standard of living including good healthcare and schooling. The economy is based on tourism and international business including financial services and reinsurance.
If you want to make a difference, and if your experience and qualifications match the above criteria, visit www.bermudahospitals.com, and apply through BHB Jobs NOW. Select “Work at BHB” and follow the steps.
Pre-employment substance abuse screening is mandatory for all successful candidates.