Part-Time Salaried GP
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic GP with energy and drive to join our team.
This is an opportunity for an innovative and forward thinking GP to join a practice with plans to move into a new purpose built Multi-Disciplinary Hub in Kidbrooke Village. The successful candidate will be involved in setting up the new site from the ground up.
We offer a competitive salary and reimbursement of indemnity costs.
- Based in Eltham, South East London (Greenwich CCG)
- 4 Partner & 3 Salaried GP practice
- Registrar & F2 Training Practice
- Mentoring with opportunity to develop portfolio career
- High QOF Achiever
- Rated Good by CQC (June 2018)
- Current list size 12,750 and growing
- Two sites, located close to Greenwich & Blackheath (18 minutes to London Bridge)
- Vision IT system (training included)
- Practice team includes: Clinical Pharmacists, dedicated Prescribing Clerks, Nurse Prescriber, Practice Nurses/HCAs. Experienced admin staff are both welcoming and supportive
- We are also involved in locality wide Home Visiting service
- Piloting Workflow Optimisation – to reduce administrative workload for GPs
Informal visits are welcome. Interested candidates please contact: Helen Oakley, Practice Manager, Sherard Road Medical Centre, 71 Sherard Road, London SE9 6ER. Tel 020 8850 2916 or alternatively apply by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date 28 February 2019
Apply for Part-Time Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly