Salaried GP/Partner required
Live and work in LEEDS
Exciting new full-time/part-time opportunities for newly qualified and/or experienced GPs Salaried/potential Prtnership
We are a supportive team of forward thinking practices (Moorfield House Surgery and Colton Mill Medical Centre) who have successfully been awarded the PMS practice 6,000 list (New Cross Surgery Rothwell) from April 2019.
We are looking for
Motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of the practices and thrive within a dynamic, integrated and successful team.
To be a beacon family of practices where both patients and staff will be healthy, happy and compassionate via a culture of innovation, learning/openness, strong commitment to continuous improvement, individual development and high quality patient care
We can offer you?
- A salary commensurate with experience plus paid medical indemnity insurance, NHS Pension, six weeks annual leave and one week study leave.
- Flexible working and will consider GP retainer scheme
- Early adopters/leaders in new models of care (Paramedic clinics/visiting, physiotherapy and clinical pharmacists)
- Excellent QOF/fantastic team/patient group
- Trained admin managing clinical correspondence
- Support/mentorship for career/partnership training pathway (partners are leaders across locality/Federation/CCG/training)
- Advanced Training practice with opportunities in minor surgery, contraceptive clinics and training
To arrange an informal visit/to apply please email
firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel:0113 2862214)