Resident Medical Officer – ITU / Critical Care SPR Doctor
Shifts: 24 hours commitment per week – rotational, weekdays and weekends
The Princess Grace Hospital
The Wellington Hospital
London Bridge Hospital
Develop your medical career with HCA Healthcare UK, world’s largest private hospital healthcare group, established for over 50 years and specialists in complex care.
Work alongside our team of exceptional medical and nursing experts that always go the extra mile for our patients and colleagues. They are at the height of their careers and will help you in developing yours.
We are recruiting now for Specialist Trained ITU/Critical Care Doctors – (RMOs) on a full-time or part-time basis
To apply for this role you will need:
- MBBS medical qualification
- Evidence of specialist training, ST5 and above in Intensive Care Medicine
- An additional post-graduate qualification equivalent to FRCA, MRCP and MRCS is preferred.
- Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practise
- ALS certificate
- Good inter-personal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a multidisciplinary setting & on own initiative, including intubation unsupervised.
About the individual
Working in this role would be ideal for a Junior Doctor who aspires to have a consultant career in Critical Care. This opportunity will provide pre CMT valuable experience working with world-renowned specialist consultants, pioneering private practice treatments and medical advancements in highly
Summary of duties:
- This is a busy unit a wide range of complex case patients, you will fully assist the consultants and specialist nursing staff to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
- The role requires management of Critical Care patients including those with multi-organ failure requiring cardiopulmonary support including intubation, ventilation and management of arrhythmias.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in audits, education of the MDT, education and training to
- continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
- Provide medical cover, on instructions given by the consultants regarding patient management:
Undertake daily walk rounds
Update all patient records
Complete drug charts and liaise with the nurse in
charge regarding any potential problems
Clerking of admissions and liaising with the supervising or
Our attractive rewards package includes; Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, 5 days’ study leave, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review. Should you wish to conduct study further, our in-house learning academy can help you with your CPD and specialist interests.
To apply please click the apply button.