Oncology SPR Doctor
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
Oncology SPR Doctor
Working in this role would be ideal for a SPR Level Doctor who aspires to have a consultant career in Oncology. This opportunity will provide pre-CMT valuable experience working with world renowned specialist consultants, pioneering private practice treatments and medical advancements in complex care.
- Location: London Bridge Hospital Campus SE1 2PR
- Shift: 1 X 24 shift per week
- Contract 1-2 years’ fixed-term
Reward & recognition:
We'll look after you with a competitive salary, contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5 hrs holiday each year and we will cover indemnity Insurance. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Summary of duties
- This is a very busy unit a vast range of complex case patients, you will fully assist the consultants and specialist nursing staff to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
- The role requires management of Oncology patients including those with multi organ failure, requiring cardiopulmonary support including intubation, ventilation and management of arrhythmias.
- This will also include, updating patient records, completing drug charts, clerking admissions, undertaking certain medical procedures as required such as; venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, or ECGs.
- You will also take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
To apply for this role you will need
- MBBS medical qualification
- Evidence of specialist training in Oncology ST3 and above
- Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practise
- MRCP or equivalent
- ALS certificate
More about us
HCA Healthcare UK – The world’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care are recruiting now, Oncology SPR trained doctors for one of our Flagship Hospitals, London Bridge Hospital, SE1 2PR.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guy’s Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City, Canary Wharf and Kent.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care, and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations.
For further information visit our careers website HCAcareers.co.uk
Or contact Lisa Wilson Talent Manager for Doctors by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Oncology SPR Doctor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly