Consultant Paediatrician / Neonatologist – Grand Cayman
I am looking for a Consultant Paediatrician/Neonatologist to work on one of the most spectacular, affluent and safest islands in the Caribbean. Living up to it's name in every sense, Grand Cayman fuses arts with culture, and nature with wonder, to produce the perfect atmosphere.
Applications are invited by our client for a Paediatrician/ Neonatologist. Candidates must possess;
- Specialist Registration from one of the following countries: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Jamaica;
- Dual Certification in Paediatrics and Neonatology desirable;
- 5 years' experience post graduation;
Benefits will include;
- $5000 basic salary per month - tax free
- 50% of billings in the Clinic and 70% billings in the hospital setting
- Accommodation on arrival
- Return airfare
- Health Insurance & Pension as per Cayman Law
Dedicated to providing the best in preventive and acute care for infants, children and adolescents, the practice focuses on providing ongoing comprehensive care to assist parents in the care of their children whenever the need arises. A long-term doctor/patient relationship between family and paediatrician is encouraged. They strive to provide culturally effective paediatric care that meets the needs of the diverse population we serve. Our doctors are from a wide range of backgrounds.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Annie Nicholson on +44 (0)131 240 5251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org