Trainee Doctor in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy/Forensic Psychiatry
Tired of Brexit? Want to move/return to the heart of Europe?
The Rostock University Medical Center is the maximum care hospital
for the region of Rostock, Germany, a growth region with high potential.
The Hospital for Forensic Psychiatry at Rostock University Medical
Center has a full-time position (42h/week, salary according to TV-Ärzte
UMN) available for a Trainee Doctor in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy/ Forensic Psychiatry, Advertisment number: 44 N/2019
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work on a forensic-psychiatric ward under supervision of a consultant psychiatrist
- On-Call duties in the forensic-psychiatric hospital
- Degree in medicine (approbation required)
- Starting or continuing training in psychotherapy
- Interest in forensic psychiatry
- A good team player
- High degree of social competence
- Interest in clinical research in the area of forensic psychiatry is desired
- Good command of the German language (oral and written)
There is the opportunity to apply for the clinical-scientist-programm at the
University Medical Center (https://www.med.uni-rostock.de/fileadmin/
This would allow combining clinical with academic work with dedicated
time for research.
- Well structured working conditions in an innovative hospital in a highly motivated, multiprofessional team, leading to high job satisfaction
- Extensive possibilities for professional development
- Excellent opportunities for further career development
- Company pension scheme
- Tickets for public transport
Please submit your application in German, preferably in a single PDF do-
cument, including cover letter, CV, names of possible referees, certificates,
and other relevant documents via the apply button (otherwise mail to Universitätsmedizin Rostock, Personalabteilung, Postfach 10 08 88, 18055 Rostock).
For further information please contact:
Frau Prof. Dr. Dr. Birgit Völlm
Direktorin der Klinik für Forensische Psychiatrie
Phone: +49 381 494-4801