Partner or Salaried GP
Rickmansworth – 5 Session Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
If you would like to join a practice where the partners are motivated, supportive and forward thinking this post would be an excellent opportunity.
The Colne Practice has a list size of 10,400, a strong emphasis on personal lists, continuity of care and is a GMS training practice with a traditional family general practice ethos.
We are looking for a motivated, caring GP to join our friendly, hardworking team, as either as a Partner or Salaried GP and we would welcome applications from new or experienced GPs.
- 8 partners, 1 salaried GP, excellent support from nursing and admin teams
- High QOF/ enhanced Services achievement
- Rated Good in recent CQC Inspection
- Eight weeks annual/study leave
- Opportunity to buy into purpose-built premises
- Training practice, F2 Doctors, GP speciality trainees and medical students
- Suburban London location, good transport links, close to excellent schools
Closing Date: 28.02.2019. Interviews: week beginning 18th March 2019
For enquiries please email Jackie Porter or send your CV/covering letter to: Jackie Porter, Practice Manager, The Colne Practice, 99a Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 7DJ.
Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.