Partner or Salaried GP
Rickmansworth – 5 Session Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
If you would like to join a practice where the partners are motivated, supportive and forward thinking this post would be an excellent opportunity.
The Colne Practice has a list size of 10,400, a strong emphasis on personal lists, continuity of care and is a GMS training practice with a traditional family general practice ethos.
We are looking for a motivated, caring GP to join our friendly, hardworking team, as either as a Partner or Salaried GP and we would welcome applications from new or experienced GPs.
- 8 partners, 1 salaried GP, excellent support from nursing and admin teams
- High QOF/ enhanced Services achievement
- Rated Good in recent CQC Inspection
- Eight weeks annual/study leave
- Opportunity to buy into purpose-built premises
- Training practice, F2 Doctors, GP speciality trainees and medical students
- Suburban London location, good transport links, close to excellent schools
Closing Date: 28.02.2019. Interviews: week beginning 18th March 2019
For enquiries please email Jackie Porter or send your CV/covering letter to: Jackie Porter, Practice Manager, The Colne Practice, 99a Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 7DJ.
Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly