We are seeking enthusiastic GPs with excellent clinical and communication skills to work with our friendly multi-disciplinary team and to contribute to further development of services for our patients.
In general the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care. We aim for the post-holder to eventually manage a personal list in order to continue to provide continuity of care and relationship for patients, which we consider to be core to our practice mission and to promote parity of professional esteem between principals and salaried GPs.
- We are dedicated to delivering high quality care to a diverse urban population
- We make special efforts to provide continuity of care on which we believe patient-centred care depends
- We care about our staff and offer regular one to one clinical supervision and weekly team meetings
- We value education and have two GP trainees and hold regular medical student placements. We also provide group based clinical supervision with a consultant psychiatrist.
- We want to support quality improvement, clinical leadership and your special interests
- We are offering a competitive package (sessional rate from 9.5K/session depending on experience), BMA contract and paid medical defence subscriptions.
- The successful would need to be available to work on Tuesday in order to attend practice teaching and team meetings
Informal visits to the practice are welcome.
To apply for the post, please click the apply button.
Also attached is further documents which you can download.