Consultant Psychiatrist (Eating Disorders)
4 days left
- Part Time
Would you like to be part of the new NHS? Here in Dorset we are going places and Dorset HealthCare will be at the front of true integrated care and patient focused clinical care.
Dorset HealthCare can offer excellent career development opportunities in medical education, medical leadership and clinical expertise.
The Trusts Eating Disorders service is an innovative and respected service offering treatment and care to people and their families from Dorset. Due to transformation of the service model the team are currently expanding and looking to recruit a Consultant Psychiatrist to the team for up 6 sessions per week. This part time post in Eating Disorder Psychiatry will be working closely with another Consultant to provide specialist psychiatric care to a defined group of patients with eating disorders and their families. The successful applicant will be responsible as part of the clinical team for providing assessment, treatment and care planning for patients of all ages accepted by the Team.
In return we can also offer you:
- Flexible working options to include condensed hours and part time working
- A generous relocation package of up to £5,000
- Study Leave Allocation of £1,000 per year
- Staff benefit schemes – which allow you to obtain child care vouchers, lease a bicycle, home technology equipment or a car ; buying/selling of annual leave as well as discounts across travel, shopping and leisure activities
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – FREE use of the Trust beach huts along the stunning Dorset coastline.
- More information on working for Dorset Health Care and living in this beautiful part of the country can be found on the following link https://www.dorsethealthcare.nhs.uk/welcome-to-dorset-healthcare
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 24 February 2019