Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult (Inpatient)
3 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to be part of the new NHS? Here in Dorset we are going places and Dorset HealthCare will be at the front of true integrated care and patient focused clinical care.
Dorset HealthCare can offer excellent career development opportunities in medical education, medical leadership and clinical expertise.
The post holder will work full-time (10 PA per week) within the acute assessment unit, which delivers a rapid assessment and treatment planning for all patients admitted to St Ann’s Hospital.
Seaview Ward is a 14 bed acute assessment ward, for men and women aged 18 and above with an established and experienced nursing team. The post holder will be supported by a Specialty Doctor, Core Trainee and a Foundation Doctor.
The service is planned so that all new admissions are admitted to one of the acute admissions units and the Crisis Home Treatment service functions as the gate-keeping for in-patient care.
In return we can also offer you:
- A generous relocation package of up to £5,000
- Study Leave Allocation of £1,000 per year
- Staff benefit schemes – which allow you to obtain child care vouchers, lease a bicycle, home technology equipment or a car ; buying/selling of annual leave as well as discounts across travel, shopping and leisure activities
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – FREE use of the Trust beach huts along the stunning Dorset coastline.
- More information on working for Dorset Health Care and living in this beautiful part of the country can be found on the following link -https://www.dorsethealthcare.nhs.uk/welcome-to-dorset-healthcare
Employment in this post requires a Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments. Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service or are able to present a valid portable DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 24 February 2019