Department of Paediatrics
Applications are invited for Clinical Lecturer(s).
Applicants should have:
- a medical qualification registrable with The Medical Council of Hong Kong
- membership qualification of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health or equivalent; and
- fluency in speaking English and Cantonese. Priority will be given to applicants with postgraduate academic qualifications (e.g. Postgraduate Diploma, MSc); and
- track record of scientific publications.
- undertaking clinical services appropriate for the professional qualifications
- undertaking medical student teaching (bedside, tutorials and lectures) and
- engaging in paediatric research
Appointment(s) will initially be made on contract basis for up to three years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and mutual agreement.
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for the post(s) above.
For more information and to apply online, please click the apply button.