Senior Fellow in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Trauma
We invite applicants to apply for a 1 year post in Lower Limb arthroplasty and trauma. This is an exciting opportunity for Post Fellowship candidates to gain further Consultant level experience in both subspecialties in a supportive environment. The candidate will join a forward thinking department which is working in close collaboration with GIRFT in order to transform its services.
The job will be a good bridge between Fellowship and a consultant post, and will include:
- Independent operating both for lower limb arthroplasty and trauma.
- An assigned mentor for lower limb revision arthroplasty with regular attendance at his operating lists.
- On calls to suit the candidate’s and the department’s requirements, weekend working will be required.
- The post holder will bring new ideas, new ways of working and adaptable to the changing environment of the modern NHS.
- The appointee will actively participate in meeting Government and Trust targets in cancer treatment, waiting lists, etc.
- The appointee will work closely, liaise and communicate with colleagues across the site to improve patient care.
- The duties and responsibilities in this job description may need further discussion in the future to ensure that they continue to meet the needs of the service, future service developments and the post holder.
We are actively encouraging equal opportunities. The Trust operates a complete smoking ban on all sites and grounds. All posts are subject to a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure check in the event of the post being offered.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For informal discussion or visit please contact:
Mr Omar Yanni, Lead Clinical Consultant for Trauma & Orthopaedics
via email, firstname.lastname@example.org