4x Locum Consultant Clinical Oncologist's - 6 to 12 months- West Midlands
RIG Locums are currently looking for a Clinical Oncology Consultant to join a department in the West Midlands for 6 to 12 months, starting ASAP. Due to the amount of vacancies within the region hospitals are willing to look at candidates who are available in 3 to 6 months time.
This role will require experience on any of these; breast, head & neck, medical, potentially lung. It will entail basic rota’s and will be able to negotiate on-calls.
What RIG Locums can off your:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
- We can offer competitive rates!
- We contribute to your CPD costs.
- You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
- Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Samuel Banks on 07587 031 065 or alternatively forward your CV to Samuel.email@example.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Samuel Banks - Cancer Services