Senior House Officer (SHO)
Clontarf Hospital has a Consultant led team under the National Clinical Programme for Older People in partnership with acute hospitals in the North Dublin area. Clontarf Hospital forms an integral part of the Hospital Care Programme of the Health Services providing step down facilities to the acute hospitals in the Dublin area and is located in Clontarf on the North side of the city. It provides services in Orthopaedic and Older Persons Rehabilitation.
We are looking to recruit a Senior House Officer who has a particular interest in care of the elderly.
Position Type: Senior House Officer (SHO) (Maternity Cover Immediate Start) and SHO’s for July 2019 Rotation
Remuneration: Senior House Officer HSE Consolidated Payscales
Closing Date: 18th February 2019 @ 17.00pm
- All doctors must hold registration on the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Irish Medical Council.
- Relevant Qualifications
- Right to work in the Ireland
- You will have Recent Clinical Experience
- Able to manage own workload.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- All applicants must hold current ACLS certification or be listed on a course to complete same.
- All Applicants must have at least 2 years’ experience in an NHS / Irish Acute Hospital Setting.
How to Apply:
Please submit you Curriculum Vitae including details of 3 employment referees to:
Consultant Geriatrician Elizabeth Callaly email by clicking the apply button
Or post to:
Human Resources Department