Partner or Salaried GP
We are looking for a GP Partner or Salaried GP to join our vibrant, well established practice in the heart of Kingsthorpe.
We are a very friendly practice made up of an experienced and enthusiastic team of GPs each with their individual specialities, as well as two Independent Nurse Practitioners with Minor Illness. We have a Clinical Pharmacist and a very highly skilled Nursing and HCA Team who are all committed to a high quality patient outcome.
Our administrative staff offer great support and we work towards reducing the workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes. We have a proactive approach to change and we also operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is greatly encouraged.
- GP Partner/Salaried GP
- 4-6 sessions per week
- Extended hours on a Saturday Nurse and GP led on a pro rata basis
- Proactive steps to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Term time/flexible contract could be available for the right candidate
- Excellent financial package
- NHS Pension
- Payment of Indemnity fees
- 7 weeks' holiday plus 1 week study leave
- Career progression, partnership available
- 4 Partners
- 1 Salaried GP
- List size 8,800
- An excellent practice team with highly skilled clinical staff
- Independent Nurse Prescribers/Minor Illness Nurses
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Full engagement with local Commissioning Group
- Monthly Protected Learning Time
- SystmOne (TPP) Clinical System
- Extended with onsite Pharmacy
- Offer a full range of enhanced services and are high QOF achievers
Informal visits are welcomed please contact the Practice Manager for further information or to apply. Post or email your CV to Sara Richards, The Pines Surgery, Harborough Road North, Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 8LL or click the apply button to apply.
Closing date: 17th March 2019.
Telephone: 01604 845144