Due to an increasing list size, Francis Grove Surgery is looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking Salaried GP to join our existing team .
Salary commensurate with skills and experience
We are an established GP practice in the heart of Wimbledon. The practice is situated in modern purpose built premises only minutes’ walk away from the station and town centre.
Wimbledon is a vibrant suburb of London with very little social deprivation. With a growing list size of over 13,600 patients, our population is well informed, comprising a large number of working professionals and their young families.
Francis Grove Surgery is popular, has an excellent reputation locally and feedback from patients is very good. We are engaged with our local primary care network and have representation on our local Federation board. We have a cohesive, supportive team and it is a great place to work.
- 4-5 sessions per week, including extended hours
- 4 Partner PMS practice
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 4 Practice Nurses and a HCA
- Hub Teaching Practice with strong links to St George’s Medical School
- A research practice
- EMIS Web
- High QOF and ES Achievements
- 2015 CQC Visit rated us as overall Good, with ‘Outstanding’ for patient responsiveness
- 7 Weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1 week Study leave pro rata
- Indemnity Paid
- Nurse-led Chronic Disease Management
- Specialist Interests encouraged
- Full secretarial and admin support
- Strong processes that support safety
- On-site Car Parking
Please send your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager by clicking the apply button or call 07484 541626.
Informal visits encouraged.
Closing date 21st February
Interview date 4th March (afternoon/early evening)
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly