Salaried Doctor Vacancy
(4 - 9 sessions)
We are looking to recruit a newly qualified or experienced GP to our friendly and growing modern multidisciplinary primary care team.
Located on the Hampshire/Surrey border, Milestone & Southwood Surgeries are two leading practices, merging in April 2019 to form Voyager Family Health with 20,000 patients and relocating to new purpose designed premises soon.
We are actively involved in developing a new model of care with a multidisciplinary approach and a strong focus on work-life balance for our GPs. We want to maintain a traditional model of family medicine but with a strong commitment to transformation and making General Practice ‘feel better’.
- Twelve doctor practice providing high quality care to 20,000 patients
- Home -visiting team of paramedics
- Multidisciplinary primary care team, including first contact Physiotherapists, Clinical Pharmacists, prescribing Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic Practitioners
- Well established training practice with in-house CPD lecture programme
- Supportive of portfolio careers and GPwSI training.
- Competitive salary including indemnity
- Seven weeks annual leave, including one week study leave (pro rata)
More information, including a copy of our practice info pack can be found here: https://voyagerfamilyhealth.co.uk/vacancies/Practice-Info-Pack-Salaried-GP-2019.pdf
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Please send your covering letter and CV through to Helen Gledhill, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button. Alternatively phone Helen on 01252 371715 to arrange an informal chat with Dr Glen Micklethwaite and Dr Andy Whitfield.