General Practitioner GP: Salaried GP
The Willow Group-Gosport
Why are we different?
A unique opportunity to be part of this nationally recognised team, responding to the challenges currently facing General Practice in a progressive, innovative and forward-thinking way. We aim to provide sustainable, population-based health and social care, ensuring our patients are seen at the right time by the right person in the Extended Primary Care Team.
Partnered with a Community Provider (Southern Health Foundation Trust)
- The opportunity to develop your skills, as well as to work within our Frailty and Mental Health teams
- Integration of out of hospital care; building on the MCP Vanguard
- NHS Indemnity
The Willow group works over 5 Sites providing:
- Same Day Access Service
- Nurse led Long-Term Conditions Hub
- Nurse led Acute Visiting Service
- A Strong MDT approach to routine care
- 15 minute appointments
- Clinical administration sessions
- Continuity of care
- GP led, supported by a highly skilled team of ANPs, Pharmacists, CPN, Physiotherapist, Care Planners and Health Connectors
- Training for FY2s, GP Registrars, Nurses and Physicians Associates
- Primary Care Research
This is an exciting time to be part of the Willow group. We would love you to come and see our work and welcome informal chats.We offer a very competitive package for the right candidate.
Please click apply below this will redirect you the NHS Jobs website to you can apply.