Minimum 5 sessions April 2019 onwards
Hemel Hempstead is a diverse town in West Hertfordshire, 30 minutes from London but close to the Chilterns AONB; with excellent transport links and schools.
We are a 17,000 patient practice providing training for medical students through to ST3s. We are the town centre practice and host various enhanced and specialist services.
- Enthusiastic, capable and motivated doctors who can work within our schedule for core & extended surgeries, taking part in our duty doctor rota.
- Competitive salaries, annual leave and study leave
- Mentoring for newly-qualified GPs
- Multidisciplinary team with partners and salaried doctors supported by nurse practitioners and clinical pharmacist
- Opportunities for advancement
- Support for professional development
- A well-organised surgery with an excellent support team
- A strong team culture and a good work / life balance
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
CV and letter to Lynda Daniel, Fernville Surgery, Midland Road, Hemel Hempstead HP2 5BL or please click the apply button to apply.
Applications by 8 February 2019
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly