(up to 8 sessions)
Starting at £10,000 per session, further enhancement dependent on experience.
We are looking to further recruit a number of GP’s for bespoke posts in the East Lancashire Area.
About PWE Healthcare:
We are a collaboration of two, large established East Lancashire GP practices and East Lancashire Hospital Trust, looking for new and innovative ways to provide primary healthcare across our 6 Primary Care sites in East Lancashire.
Clinicians will have the opportunity to develop or continue a GPSI clinical interest in dermatology, cardiology, leadership, diabetes or gynaecology, for example a split post of GP sessions/special interest sessions working toward or continuing a GPSI role.
- As a large organisation we are able to offer:
- clinical mentorship
- support with learning including minor op, and other LES training
- staff physiotherapy, counselling and occupational health support
- fixed hours with a degree of flexibility
- A primary care team of ANP’s, pharmacists, nurses and superb administrative staff
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study and bank holiday pro rata
- NHS pension and indemnity
For an informal discussion please contact Mr Des McEvoy on 01282 731338 or click the apply button to apply.