Partner(s) and/or Salaried GP(s)
The Health Centre Practice is looking for a Partner(s) and/or Salaried GP(s). Start date March 2019 but we are willing to wait for the right candidate/s.
- We are looking to cover 6 to 12 sessions per week with flexible working patterns considered. Full time 8 sessions.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience with Indemnity paid by the practice.
- Development of special interests encouraged.
- Historic market town with excellent rail links to Cambridge and London. Situated on the A10 with easy access to the A1 and M11.
- Friendly, well regarded 5 partner, part dispensing GMS practice with 11,500 patients. Active member of the Cambridge GP federation and Cambridge and Peterborough CCG.
- Excellent Admin, Nursing and HCA team, Advanced nurse practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist.
- GP Registrar, FY2 and Undergraduate teaching practice for Cambridge medical students.
- Research active practice.
- Regular clinical, MDT and team wide meetings held.
Visit www.roystonhealthcentre.co.uk or come and meet us for an informal visit. Please contact Mrs Melanie Piggott, Practice Manager, for more information, or to apply send your CV to Melanie with a covering letter via the apply click button. Tel: 01763 249179.