Consultant Paediatric Ophthalmologist
Rig Locums are looking for a Locum consultant located in a NHS trust located in Birmingham specialising in Paediatric Ophthalmology.
The position is to start on the ASAP for 6 months with a possible extension.
The ROTA will be 08:00-17:00 Monday - Friday with potential on-calls for the right candidates.
The consultant will be required to work in a mixture of clinics and theatres depending on what the client needs.
Benefits of working with this trust
- Easy access to the trust from Birmingham airport.
- Working in a sort after city.
- Onsite accommodation available.
- Easy access to England's Capital London.
- Friendly department.
- Longevity within the department and trust.
What you will need to Apply?
- In Date DBS
- GMC registration
- 2 clinical references
- Full UK working rights
- 2 recent prof of address (UK)
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
If you are interested and this seems like something that would be a benefit to you APPLY NOW!
Please send your CV to Lauren Mizzi the specialist Recruiter in Ophthalmology to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07551156449 or 08006906044 for more information about the above role.
Office hours are 08:30-18:00 however the above number has 24 hour contact.