Partnership in Hawick, Scottish Borders
There is a new opportunity to join our dynamic, friendly and cohesive practice in the beautiful Scottish countryside equidistant to Edinburgh, Newcastle and Carlisle.
- 5 (or 6) session vacancy from 1 April 2019 but we are prepared to wait for the right candidate (for example August 2019 on completion of training)
- Applications for a Salaried GP position would also be considered
- Over 11,000 patients in an under-graduate and post-graduate training practice
- We have won a national award for our collaborative work with the Scottish Ambulance Service developing Paramedic Practitioner home visiting in 2016
- First practice in the area to have a Nurse Practitioner and Practice Based Pharmacist
- Community hospital and minor injuries service
- All routine appointment longer than 10 minutes
- GP days to 3rd available routine appointment is an excellent 3.5 day average, with same day and 48 hour provision for more prompt assessments
- High earning and favourable FTE Partner to Patient ratio
- No out of hours commitment, but sessions available locally if desired
- Live in outstanding countryside steeped in history offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding in Scotland. Enjoy good schools, a low crime rate, and attractively priced properties
- Camaraderie and work life balance in modern General Practice is achievable here!
Informal enquiries welcome. Formal written applications with C.V. and the names of 2 referees are invited with a closing date of end February 2019.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs Carol Messer, 01450 370999 or click the apply button to apply.
Teviot Medical Practice, Hawick, Scottish Borders, TD9 9DT