Consultant Endoscopist (Weekend Work) - South West - On Going
1 day left
- Part Time
RHS are seeking experienced consultant gastroenterologists to join our dynamic team for weekend endoscopy work. RHS is a specialist Insourcing provider which assists NHS Trusts with bringing down backlog and meeting RTT times. We can offer regular diagnostic work with a lucrative income for those seeking flexible weekend work.
By joining our ever-growing team, you will benefit from;
- Excellent rates of pay (Day rates circa £1600-£1950 per day)
- Flexible work that you can fit around your NHS commitments.
- Diagnostic Only- (24 Points a day minimum)
- On- going long term work available.
A reputable NHS department in the South West of England has requested RHS’s assistance in clearing their Diagnostic backlog and reducing waiting times. This trust requires on-going support. This role is suited to an experienced consultant who is proficient within endoscopy, reliable and able to run clinics independently.
- Independent colonoscopy
- MRCP qualification or equivalent
- Evidence of Higher Specialist Training in Gastroenterology
- Full GMC Specialist Registration and Licence to Practice
- Right to Work in the UK
For more information on weekend consultant endoscopy roles please get in touch with Adam Tarmaster on 07747523769..
Alternatively please send an email with the latest copy of your CV.
Feel free to get in touch at any time with questions, look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Consultant Endoscopist (Weekend Work) - South West - On Going
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly