GP (Partner or Salaried)
We are a well-established, friendly, forward thinking training practice seeking a Partner or Salaried GP in the context of succession planning.
A semi-rural practice, working from attractive, leased premises, in the coastal town of Old Colwyn. Excellent amenities, schools, housing and transport links (rail and A55). Easy access to Snowdonia National Park, Clwydian Range and the cities of Chester, Manchester and Liverpool.
- List 12,000
- 8 Partners (6.88 WTE), Salaried GP, 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Migrating from EMIS Web to Microtest Open Evolution May 2019
- No OOH, 8 weeks leave p.a
- Training Practice – Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Local community hospital with OPD, X-ray, Physiotherapy, Phlebotomy
- Attached staff (Audiologist, CPN, Dietitian, DNs, HVs and Midwives)
- Willing to wait for the right applicant
Please apply in writing, enclosing a CV, to Mrs Shelagh Hughes, Practice Manager, Cadwgan Surgery, 11 Bodelwyddan Avenue, Old Colwyn, Conwy, LL29 9NP (www.cadwgansurgery.org) or click the apply button.
Informal enquiries welcome. Tel: 01492 515787;
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Friday 1st Feb 2019
Welsh language version of this advert available at: https://bit.ly/2E52HMk
Apply for GP (Partner or Salaried)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly