TPP are expanding their clinical team and seeking a clinical advisor to support the ongoing development of SystmOne.
TPP’s world-class technology supports professionals across all areas of the NHS health and social care system, as well as providers in the Gulf and China. The successful candidate will provide expert advice and direction to deliver business objectives, whilst supporting the company’s rigorous clinical safety process. From meeting with public health bodies driving healthcare policies, to representing the company on a government trade mission in China, the role is diverse and challenging.
The successful candidate will have a registration with a relevant professional body.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing excellent working relationships with all levels of government and health care organisations
- Representing the company at UK and international events, trade missions and conferences
- Ensuring that every product and service becomes and remains fully compliant with current standards, policies and regulations
- Utilising your broad knowledge of health and social care processes to providing support for the DBT approach to new software production
Applicants should be clinically qualified and can show a breadth of knowledge in relation to the role. A willingness to travel around the UK and internationally is required, as are flexible working hours.
Applications are welcomed from all aspects of healthcare.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2016/17 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 by The Times.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a competitive salary with outstanding annual pay reviews.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
To apply, email your CV via the apply click button. When applying, please specify:
• Which university you attended
• Your degree classification
• All individual A Level subjects and grades
• Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2019