Salaried GP (Possibly leading to Partnership)
We are seeking an enthusiastic Salaried GP (possibly leading to Partnership if desired) to join the friendly crew of the Enterprise Practice.
Well-established, dynamic, high Qof achieving GP practice with CQC rating “Good” in all areas. List size currently 4100 and growing. GMS contract, operating on the Emis Web clinical system.
- Located within Belmont Health Centre, a purpose built Health Centre with dedicated Treatment room, Phlebotomy room, staff only rest rooms, staff room and meeting rooms. Car parking on-site, with allocated bays.
- Versatile and experienced Medical team of 3 doctors supported by 2 highly trained Practice nurses, 1 Treatment room nurse, soon to be qualified HCA and 2 Phlebotomists.
- On-site Diabetic specialist nurse, physiotherapist, dietician and midwife.
- Strong track record of staff retention
- Good relationship with neighbouring practices, and actively engaged in networking with other practices, whilst maintaining full autonomy.
- We provide excellent continuity of care, much appreciated by our patients, giving us a 5* rating on the NHS Choices website.
What can we offer you
- BMA Standard Salaried GP Contract
- Career development supported
- Salary £10,300 per session plus indemnity and NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 to 8 sessions, which must include Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Friday afternoon also available
- Job share would be fine
- An interest in GP / medical student training would be actively supported.
- A Work life balance. We know achieving a work-life balance is important to all our clinicians so come and join a practice who actively supports a work life balance with a highly trained administrative team capable of read coding clinical letters and electronic referral transmission on behalf of the GP, to assist you to complete a clinical session.
For more details or to apply for the position, email a covering letter and CV to Mr Jon Sado (Practice Manager) : via the apply click button.
Or via post to Mr Jon Sado, The Enterprise Practice, Belmont Health Centre, 516 Kenton Lane, Harrow, HA3 7LT.