Salaried GP (Possibly leading to Partnership)
We are seeking an enthusiastic Salaried GP (possibly leading to Partnership if desired) to join the friendly crew of the Enterprise Practice.
Well-established, dynamic, high Qof achieving GP practice with CQC rating “Good” in all areas. List size currently 4100 and growing. GMS contract, operating on the Emis Web clinical system.
- Located within Belmont Health Centre, a purpose built Health Centre with dedicated Treatment room, Phlebotomy room, staff only rest rooms, staff room and meeting rooms. Car parking on-site, with allocated bays.
- Versatile and experienced Medical team of 3 doctors supported by 2 highly trained Practice nurses, 1 Treatment room nurse, soon to be qualified HCA and 2 Phlebotomists.
- On-site Diabetic specialist nurse, physiotherapist, dietician and midwife.
- Strong track record of staff retention
- Good relationship with neighbouring practices, and actively engaged in networking with other practices, whilst maintaining full autonomy.
- We provide excellent continuity of care, much appreciated by our patients, giving us a 5* rating on the NHS Choices website.
What can we offer you
- BMA Standard Salaried GP Contract
- Career development supported
- Salary £10,300 per session plus indemnity and NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 to 8 sessions, which must include Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Friday afternoon also available
- Job share would be fine
- An interest in GP / medical student training would be actively supported.
- A Work life balance. We know achieving a work-life balance is important to all our clinicians so come and join a practice who actively supports a work life balance with a highly trained administrative team capable of read coding clinical letters and electronic referral transmission on behalf of the GP, to assist you to complete a clinical session.
For more details or to apply for the position, email a covering letter and CV to Mr Jon Sado (Practice Manager) : via the apply click button.
Or via post to Mr Jon Sado, The Enterprise Practice, Belmont Health Centre, 516 Kenton Lane, Harrow, HA3 7LT.
Apply for Salaried GP (Possibly leading to Partnership)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly