Full - or Part-Time Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Tired of overloaded duty days, poor continuity, lack of involvement in practice decisions and absolutely no work-life balance? Then consider working for a happy, dynamic practice looking for a salaried GP with a view to partnership.
We are situated in Retford, an attractive market-town with great travel connections in North Nottinghamshire.
We have 7 GP partners, working 5 - 8 sessions, seeing 53 to 90 patients on a weekly basis. Our working week enables excellent work-life-balance and, if desired, the ability to develop a portfolio career. Duty days consist of a routine morning session, with an easily manageable list of on-the-day patients in the afternoon.
We have a usual-doctor system where patients obtain continuity from their named GP, reducing chaotic follow-up and fostering improved disease management. On average, 62% of patients seen by GPs are from their own usual-doctor list.
We pride ourselves on our equality and evolving our systems. All GPs are involved in practice management decision making; with weekly practice meetings (including all partners, nurse manager, practice manager and clinical pharmacist) and a scheduled weekly educational session. We are a happy team, with all GPs meeting for a daily coffee after morning surgery.
- Friendly, dedicated, supportive staff including a clinical pharmacist and a skilled nursing team (nursing team offers: annual reviews, chronic disease clinics, minor illness clinics and two Advanced Nurse Practitioners performing home visiting).
- No Out-of-Hours, no extended access, no weekend duties.
- Innovative specialist clinics (gynae USS, minor surgery, INR, women’s health, tele-dermatology).
- Purpose built rented premises, next to Retford Hospital – with facilities including x-ray and physiotherapy.
- PMS practice with a list size of 12,000.
- Good CQC rating with outstanding in ‘well-led’ and ‘chronic conditions’.
- Outstanding QOF achievement (99.8%), and participation in a range of enhanced services.
- Cost effective prescribing with savings made for consecutive years.
- Training and teaching practice for Nurses and GPs.
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
- Strong links with CCG.
Informal visits encouraged – contact Mrs Jessica Cliff, Practice Manager, on 01777 703672.
Please send a full CV to Mrs Jessica Cliff, Practice Manager, Crown House Surgery, Retford Primary Care Centre, North Road, Retford, Notts, DN22 7XF or click the apply button to apply.
Closing Date: 14th January 2019.