Salaried Locum required
The Swan Practice is a progressive multi-site training practice looking to recruit for several positions:
- Permanent 6-8 session Salaried GP – normal working hours and to hold a patient list
- Permanent new position -3 days per week- 10am -3pm (negotiable) to cover the community hospital ward of 16 patients and a student university clinic. Will not hold a list.
- Maternity cover 6-8 sessions for 6months from 1st February 2019
The Swan Practice is one of the largest practices in Buckinghamshire and serves the historic market town of Buckingham and surrounding villages.
- Holds a GMS contract with partnership owned premises
- Adopts modern working practices and looks to innovation to deliver exceptional general practice services including standard 12-minute appointments and a paramedic doing the majority of acute visits
- Has advanced plans to develop state-of-the-art purpose-built premises (https://www.buckinghamhealthcarecentre.co.uk/the-proposal/)
- Is an established training practice with four GP trainers and medical student placements with University of Buckingham Medical School
- Is the Medical Officers for Buckingham Community Hospital, University of Buckingham and three local schools including Stowe School.
- Is a leading member of local GP federation (Medicas Health Ltd)
- Promotes active patient engagement with high patient satisfaction
- Resides in a semi-rural location with good central access to several major motorways; and within a catchment to high quality local schools
The Swan Practice is caring and progressive – striving to provide the highest quality person-centred-care enabled by teamwork, learning and innovation
If you are interested in joining our team or arranging an informal visit please contact the Practice Manager, Mrs Morva Bonthorne by clicking the apply button.
Please note there is no closing date and interviews will be ongoing throughout the recruitment period