O&G Consultant – New South Wales, Australia
You will be joining a friendly, progressive, integrated team of five Obstetricians and Gynaecologist’s, led by an experienced Clinical Director. This is a close knit department that enjoys collegial relationships across the multidisciplinary team.
- Beautiful modern facility with recent AU$260 million acute services redevelopment in mid 2015
- Located halfway between Sydney and Brisbane with 6 daily flights
- Great package – AU$250,000–315,000+
- Excellent choice of schools
- 2 golf clubs, a modern indoor sports centre and a variety of recreational and sporting clubs
- Varied and affordable housing
- Lovely climate with warm summers and mild winters
- Named by Traveller magazine as one of Australia's "perfect" towns
You will enjoy protected teaching time and a specific program for exam candidates, so an outstanding opportunity to become involved in teaching and research projects.
Tamworth Hospital will support your subspeciality interests with laparoscopic surgery in particular being of special interest.
If you are an O&G Consultant with 5+ years post-CCT experience, this an excellent opportunity to make the move, start the next chapter in your career, and enjoy an exceptional work life balance in a beautiful climate at a modern well equipped hopsital.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Eunan O'Brien on +44 (0)131 240 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for O&G Consultant – New South Wales, Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly