1 day left
- Full Time
About The Company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery"
- Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programs.
Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renowned throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, these may be the opportunities for you!
As a Research Physician at one of our Dedicated Research Sites (DRS),you will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of the site through the safe performance of your local clinical studies.
We have 9 x sites in the UK which allow us to cover a broad range of therapeutic areas. There are currently two live vacancies at our Hexham and Lancashire clinics but we would also be interested to speak to individuals who would prefer any of the remaining 7 x locations (Thames Valley, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, North Tees & Glasgow).
You could be interested in full time, permanent roles but we would also be keen to talk to individuals who are also interested in part-time and temporary freelance opportunities.
We offer market leading training & development opportunities and a collaborative, inclusive environment in order to positively impact patient’s lives.
As a Research Physician at one of our sites, you will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of the site through the safe performance of your local clinical studies.
Upon completion of your training, you will also act as the principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator for some or all of the studies at your site where you accept responsibility for all sponsor research studies while also ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
This role will also see you demonstrating leadership capability through your guidance and training of colleagues while you work on multiple studies.
Key roles and responsibilities of a Research Physician are:
- Acting as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto the studies
- Taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure a positive outcome
- Review screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical well-being of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required.
To be considered for a Research Physician you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- GMC registered doctor with license to practise
- Previous Principle/Sub Investigator exposure with Clinical Trials or a real passion/interest in the Clinical Trials industry
- Have working knowledge of GCP (ICH/GCP and local regulations compliance)
- Demonstrate the inclination to provide practical help and guidance to colleagues, providing practical solutions for any problems and supporting their development
- Show meticulous attention to detail in recording patient information and data ensuring any queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Be team player, capable of building and sustaining relationships with colleagues as well as patients
Interested? Great, please apply via the apply button ASAP or contact
email@example.com for a confidential conversation if you have any questions.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.