Durham Road Medical Group will have a vacancy for a GP Partner or a Salaried GP with a view to partnership from April 2019. We are looking for the successful candidate to work between 4 to 7 sessions per week. Durham Road is a friendly, expanding, forward looking practice, based in East Edinburgh. In the past 2 years we have increased our list size, we have become a Training Practice, have had substantial renovation work done to increase our number of consulting rooms and ran the Liberton Hospital Interim Care Wards for a period of six months. We are a supportive and dedicated practice and we are excited about welcoming a new member to our team.
Further Information it is helpful to know:
- List size 6,000
- 4 partners and 2 GP assistants (4.8 WTE)
- Eligible for Golden Hello
- Vision and Docman
- Teaching: Final year Medical Students. We have had a GP Trainees from August 2018. Mentoring for Nurse Practitioner and Primary Care Pharmacist
- Excellent nursing team (Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and Health Care Assistant)
- Helpful administrative team with low staff turnover
- Extended hours (shared between all GP staff and Practice Nurses, as twilight session)
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome – please get in touch with the Practice Manager, Kathleen. For the right candidate we hope to be flexible and accommodating to any queries about the post – just ask!
Applications by email with CV and cover letter to: Kathleen Fox, Practice Manager, Durham Road Medical Group, 25 Durham Road, Edinburgh EH15 1NY 0131 669 1153 or click the apply button.
Closing Date: 25th of January 2019.
Interviews: Week beginning 4th of February
Start Date: Mid April 2019
Apply for Partnership Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly