Full/Part time Partner
Rare opportunity for a Full/Part time Partner to join our small friendly, forward thinking practice on the outskirts of Coventry.
Central UK position which provides excellent transport links including major motorways, railways and Birmingham International Airport. Offers both urban and rural benefits of major cities, and the beautiful Warwickshire countryside is easily accessible. The area has a good selection of Universities, Private and State schools, including Grammar schools.
- Patient population of 7,300 patients
- 2 Partners and 1 Salaried GP.
- 1 Full Time Practice Nurse and 1 Part Time Nurse
- Excellent GP Survey Results with the practice scoring higher than the CCG average in every question
- Rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Good QOF results
- Member of Coventry and Rugby GP Alliance
- GMS Contract /EMIS Web
- Mixed demographics offering a good variety for clinical practice
- In House Minor Surgery and Contraceptive Services
- Experienced, well-motivated and supportive team.
Interested applicants please apply by 21 December 2018 (with a view to interviews January 2019)
For more details or to apply please contact or send your CV with a covering letter to the Practice Manager: Emma Page via the apply click button.
Practice telephone number: 02476 672466
Informal enquiries and visits welcome
Apply for Full/Part time Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly