Salaried GP or Partner required
Due to retirement, we are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and caring Doctor to join our busy, friendly practice as a Salaried GP or Partner from April 2019. Parklands Surgery is situated in Rushden, a growing community within East Northants. Situated on the Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire border, located just off the A6, our nearest railway stations are Wellingborough (6 miles) and Bedford (12 miles). We are surrounded by countryside and close to the newly opened Rushden Lakes shopping, leisure and restaurant complex.
- Forward thinking semi-rural practice in purpose built surgery.
- 6 partners and 1 salaried GP – pooled list with equitable and manageable workload
- 9 weeks’ annual leave, with in-house “buddy system” for mentoring new GPs
- On-call rota 1:6
- 12,500 patients
- Good CQC rating across all areas and positive results in GP Satisfaction Survey
- Experienced nursing team support for chronic disease management
- Nurse Practitioners managing acute disease
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner for home visits
- Excellent staff retention, fully supported by long serving administrative team
- 96% positive friends and family feedback
- High QOF achieving
- High earning and opportunity for building buy-in as partner
- At scale working with local practices, giving the opportunity, but no obligation to work extended hours
Please send CV with covering letter. For an informal chat or look around please contact Mandy Hack, Practice Manager on 01933 396003 / 396000 or click the apply button.