Come and join us! We are looking for a salaried GP to join our positive and affable team, dedicated to delivering the best possible healthcare to all our patients. We are able to be flexible on the number of sessions for the right candidate.
- We are a 5 Partner PMS Practice, with 3 salaried GPs, 1 Retainer GP, 1 ECP, 1 nurse practitioner, 3 practice nurses, 3 HCAs, 1 phlebotomist, a clinical pharmacist, and an in-house counsellor.
- We have a community engagement worker who helps frequent attenders and people with poor mental health and wellbeing link with community resources.
- We are well supported by an experienced and dedicated reception and admin team who amongst other things do all our coding, summarising and referrals.
- We serve a diverse population of 14,250 patients.
- We work in a large, well-equipped, purpose-built premises with free onsite parking, and within walking distance of Cambridge North Train station.
- We are proud to be a teaching & training Practice for both GP registrars and Cambridge University student doctors.
- We value work-life balance and aim to enjoy our work and have a manageable workload.
- We are currently developing a telephone consultation access model using the Doctor First approach to help us work more efficiently. This is based on the SystmOne computer system.
- Most of our visits are done by our ECP, freeing up doctors time.
- Medication reviews and other medication related tasks are increasingly being managed by our pharmacist & prescribing clerk team.
- We have nurse-led House of Care approach for all LTC’s.
- We have 2 daily meetings to help us support one another, including an 8.15am team huddle at the beginning of the day to address any issues, and an 11.00am coffee-break which is more social.
- We have a weekly MDT and educational meetings with protected time to attend them.
- All salaried GPs will be offered a mentor to support them.
- We have consistently high QOF achievement with above average income and a recent positive CQC report.
- Special interests are practised and encouraged.
Our ethos is for our team to work together to provide person centred care which is responsive, reliable and coordinated. We can offer a competitive salary, medical defence fees paid, and 7.6 weeks pro rata of annual leave including bank holidays and study leave.
Please apply by sending your CV and letter of application to:
Megan Quinlan, Practice Manager,
Nuffield Road Medical Centre,
Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1GL.
Closing date: 22nd December 2018
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly