3 year contract commencing April 2019
Salary: Competitive salary + Benefits
Nippon Club is a long-established not-for-profit organisation providing Medical and Social Services to the Japanese community in the UK. A vacancy has arisen for the post of Medical Practitioner, who will provide primary and continuing medical care for Japanese nationals at this clinic in London.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Examine and assess patients attending the clinic
- Diagnose conditions and, where appropriate, prescribe and administer relevant treatment
- Arrange, when necessary, for further examinations or tests, including x-rays
- Interpret the results of tests and provide treatment accordingly
- Ensure appropriate specialist referrals
- Prescribe and supervise inoculation programmes for patients
- Provide health education advice for patients
You must have:
- Medical degree
- Medical License registered either in the UK or in Japan*
- Significant experience of practising medicine at a reputable medical institution in Japan or similar experience
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge and experience of medical practice in Japan or similar knowledge or experience and fluency in the Japanese language to meet the expectation of Japanese patients
Whilst our clinic provides primary care services, a specialism in such areas as Paediatrics and Internal Medicine would be useful.
*If a licence is registered only in Japan, a GMC registration is required when recruited.
In addition, you should be able to provide two references.
How to apply:
You should send a full CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this role by clicking the apply button quoting reference MD18
Closing date: 29 December 2018
Apply for Medical Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly