Full Time Salaried GP Required: 6 - 8 sessions a week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our friendly practice, with a start date in March 2019. The role is initially offered on a 12 month contract with a view to a permanent position.
We practise from purpose-built premises in the racing/market town of Newmarket in Suffolk, which has close links to Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds. We have many facilities on site and excellent support from Newmarket Community Hospital less than ½ mile away.
- GMS training and teaching practice with 14000 patients
- CQC rated Good across all domains
- Competitive salary with Medical Defence and GMC subscription included
- Paper light – SystmOne
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Full QOF achieving
- Generous leave entitlement: 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- Friendly and supportive team environment with excellent managerial and administrative support including workflow optimisation and care navigation
Application with CV to Scott Burley, Practice Manager, The Rookery Medical Partnership, Rookery Medical Centre, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 8NW or, preferably, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits are welcomed.
Please visit our website www.rookerymedicalcentre.co.uk for more details about the Practice.