Salaried GP/Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Bramhall Park & Shaw Heath Medical Group are excited to offer a new opportunity to expand their team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed doctor to join our friendly, well established, successful practice. We are seeking a keen motivated team player who will join us in providing excellent patient care and will embrace and adapt to the future changes of our profession.
- PMS practice with approximately 15 000 patients spread over two sites – Bramhall Park Medical Centre and Shaw Heath Health Centre
- Diverse team of 5 partners, 4 salaried GP’s, 1 advanced nurse practitioner, 3 practice nurses, 2 health care assistants, 1 physiotherapist and a welcoming, supportive administrative team
- CQC good and consistent history of very high QOF achievement
- EMIS Web, DOCMAN used and dictation software for referrals
- Teaching practice with GP Specialist Trainees and regular attendance of Manchester medical students
- Providers of enhanced services with an opportunity to learn new skills
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave with additional ½ day training sessions offered by local CCG throughout the year
- Contribution to indemnity fees
- Provision to salaried doctors of administrative time on a weekly basis for paperwork
We are happy to adapt our job offer for the right candidate and if interested in a partnership, then we can negotiate a probationary period.
Informal enquiries welcome by calling 0161 426 9700 and asking to speak to a partner or the practice manager, Ann Smith.
For applications please send to Ann.Smith24@nhs.net or click apply below.
Apply for Salaried GP/Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly