SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER
We have an exciting opportunity for a 4-8 session Salaried GP(s) to join our team in April 2019.
(Flexible for the right candidate)
- Competitive package with indemnity costs reimbursed & BMA model contract
- Opportunity for future partnership
- We are looking for up to 8 sessions and would consider a job share for the right candidates
- 7 Partner City practice in purpose-built partner-owned building, 1 Salaried GP
- Over 12,900 patients
- Experienced nursing team with ANPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported by management & admin teams
- In-house minor surgery and contraception clinics
- Opportunity for medical student teaching as we are a host practice
- GP Training Practice
- Weekly practice meetings and 'coffee catch-ups' for informal discussion
- In-house educational sessions for CPD and excellent peer support
- Supportive, proactive & friendly team
- Whole practice team building/social events
- Our GPs are involved in LMC, CCG, education and local federation
- A high achieving Practice with ‘Good’ ratings from CQC, National Patient Survey and QOF results
We are located in the beautiful and historic city of Chester, with excellent schools and within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome.
The closing date is Friday 11th January 2019, first interviews will be held on Saturday 19th January 2019 and second interviews will be held on Tuesday 29th January 2019.
For further details and an application form please contact Rachel Kennouche (Practice Manager) via email email@example.com or click on the apply button.