Picture yourselves as Specialist Anaesthetists working with a great workplace culture in a values driven organisation. These positions provide an opportunity for a newly qualified FANZCAs to consolidate their consultant roles in a supportive environment.
Come join the evolution of CQ Health and experience working in a great workplace with great people.
We're located on the southern gateway to the Great Barrier Reef located in tropical Rockhampton, Central Queensland. It's a Great place to work rest and play!
Senior Staff Specialist /Staff Specialist – Anaesthesia, Permanent (Full Time), (L18 – L27). Remuneration value up to $425,794 p.a., comprising salary between $204,543 - $216,865 p.a. (L25 – L27); or, remuneration value up to $389,431 p.a., comprising salary between $171,044 - $198,678 p.a. (L18 – L24);
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development allowance ($20,000 p.a.)
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- On-call and overtime allowances
- Rockhampton Hospital +
- Gladstone, Emerald and Biloela Hospitals
- Learn more: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/cq/careers/living-in-central-queensland
Key Qualifications /Requirements:
- MBBS or equivalent registrable with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist in Anaesthesia with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA). In general, this will require Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA).
- Drivers licence (C class)
- Enrolment and maintenance of ongoing CME program of appropriate College.
Contact: Dr Miriam Tohill Int’l: 0011 +61 (0)7 4920 6460
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Application Kit: (07) 4920 5619 or by clicking the apply button.