Thamesmead Salaried GP opportunity-Londons largest PrimaryCare Provider-Thamesmead HealthCentre SE28
GP OPPORTUNITY IN THAMESMEAD GREENWICH (SE28) WITH THE LARGEST PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER IN LONDON
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Thamesmead Greenwich, Thamesmead Health Centre.
This is an exciting time to join the leading Primary Care Provider in London that boasts a growing portfolio, covering 16 CCG regions, 37 sites and delivering the highest quality care to over 250,000 patients. We also have 20 Postgrad / 24 Undergrad Training sites and several GP Hubs across London. We are forward thinking, technologically and digitally adept organisation; our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP ‘administrative workload’ by 80% and has been rolled out to more than 1000 NHS entities across the UK. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on their clinical work and attending to their patients. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into 'GP Lead' roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
The position is for a substantive GP post with a fantastic package and is being offered directly by AT Medics. We encourage interested GP’s seeking clarity about the role to make early contact and we shall also arrange for you to speak directly with a GP Director.
Thamesmead Health Centre is a growing practice of 8,000+ patients situated in Thamesmead Greenwich. We are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care.
· Salaried GP
· 6 sessions per week
· Clinically-focussed position with minimal admin workload
· Mixture of traditional face-to-face appointments and telephone triage
· Very low home-visiting (about 1 per week)
· Realistic workload
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
· Highly competitive remuneration (£81,000 to £100,000 pa prorated)
· Purpose built Practice with a forward thinking and dynamic setup
· Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
· 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
· Full / Part time considered
· Workflow management models leading to 80% reduction in administration workload
· Multi-disciplinary team incl. Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
· Young population practice with low home visit requirements – ANP’s/Physician Associates shall carry out the bulk of visits
· In house prescribing pharmacist who will sign majority of prescriptions
· Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor
· GP Trainer Income
· Personal private health insurance
· GP led organisation that is responsible for 25% of surgeries in London awarded
‘Outstanding’ by CQC
· Continuous support and mentorship from GP Directors who encourage career progression
· Opportunity to attend regular training/learning sessions and workshops
· Opportunity for leadership roles within the organisation
· Attractive maternity/paternity package
· Enhanced sickness pay for 2 years
· NHS Pension – 14% employer contribution
· Full Indemnity covered
· This surgery is part of a larger network that is GP led and has 20 Postgrad and 24 Undergrad training sites
· Investors in People accredited
· HSJ finalists in 4 categories
If you are seeking your next GP career move, then this is an extremely exciting time to join a GP led organisation that has a network of over 250,000 patients across London and holds an impressive share of London CQC 'Outstanding’ status Practices.
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s and those that join us, stay with us. They receive unrivalled support and grow successful careers within Primary Care.
Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to email@example.com
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com
If you feel a fellow GP may benefit from this opportunity, kindly share this.
We are embracing exponential growth in the provision of Primary Care Services across London. Our unparalleled infrastructure provides for GPs to excel through the very best career pathways. We have GP opportunities across London ranging from newly qualified to experienced GP Leadership roles.